Entry Procedure Members Only
1. Name of Rodeo: ________________
2. Membership Number: ___________
3. Contact Number: ________________________
4. Name: ________________________
5. Event/s: ______________________
6. Open or novice (novice competitors must state they are novice when entering every rodeo)
Nominations can be emailed to – firstname.lastname@example.org (from week of nominations with email nominations closing same time as entry times). Nominations through email must be confirmed by a return email from NRA. If you have not received an email from NRA by 12pm Friday after close of nominations, please contact the NRA Office.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Closed Public Holidays - Special dates and times will apply
Special Conditions: Entry times, as shown, may be extended with the approval of the committee or by NRA should there be more than two rodeos.
Entry Procedure Day Members Only:
Day Members will be required to clink on the link below to obtain your day member forms. Both forms must be completed and emailed through to email@example.com by close of entries. If you do not receive an email back with your reference number please contact the office on 54 958 668 to confirm your email has been received. No Day member Nominations will be accepted via Phone call, all nominations must be via email using forms below. Any nomination that has not fully completed both forms or followed the entry procedure correctly will result in nominations not being accepted.
Day Member Entry Forms:
Rules of Entry:
Entries will not be accepted if there are previous unpaid debts (e.g. bounced cheques, fines, unpaid entries). Should a competitor have outstanding fees or fines with NRA, APRA, ABCRA and CRCA they will be ineligible to compete in any event until these fees and/or fines have been settled with the relevant Association.
Late entries to NRA Office will only be taken with the approval of the Committee, from Friday till Monday 12:00 noon. Late entry fee may apply.
Method of Payment:
Direct Deposit: BSB 034640 ACC: 285150 Account Name: National rodeo Association Ltd. Please use your reference number as a reference for the bank or your name and short description on deposit slip and email a copy of the deposit slip to the office. Credit card: 2% transaction fee when using a credit card Cheque or money order: Must be made payable to National Rodeo Association Ltd. and post to P.O. Box 1477, CABOOLTURE Q 4510
- Cancellations before 12 noon Monday preceding the rodeo will not incur a fine.
- Cancellations after 12 noon Monday and before 12 noon Thursday preceding the rodeo, unless otherwise stated, will incur a committee levy plus administration fee with or without a doctors/vet certificate.
- Cancellations after 12 noon Thursday preceding the rodeo will incur full payment of entry fee plus turn out fine. To medical out the competitor must supply a doctor/vet certificate within 7 days from date of rodeo or full entry fee and turn out fine will apply.
- Any un-notified cancellations will incur full entry fee and turn out fine.
- Cancellations must be done through the NRA Office or Central Entries Hotline (2 hours before the rodeo only).
- Reference number is needed when cancelling your entry, otherwise cancellations may not be accepted.
For more information please review the Central Entries Guidelines
Phone: 0754 991 700 between Wednesday 10am - 2pm and Thursday 2pm - 6pm (Only during times specified all other inquires to NRA Office).