1. Name of Rodeo: ________________
2. Membership Number: ___________ or (Day Member)
3. Name: ________________________
4. Event/s: ______________________
5. Open or novice (novice competitors must state they are novice when entering every rodeo)
Nominations can be emailed to – firstname.lastname@example.org (from week of nominations with email nominations closing same time as entry times). Nominations through email must be confirmed by a return email from NRA. If you have not received an email from NRA by 12pm Friday after close of nominations, please contact the NRA Office.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Closed Public Holidays - Special dates and times will apply
Special Conditions: Entry times, as shown, may be extended with the approval of the committee or by NRA should there be more than two rodeos.
Rules of Entry:
Entries will not be accepted if there are previous unpaid debts (e.g. bounced cheques, fines, unpaid entries). Should a competitor have outstanding fees or fines with NRA, APRA, ABCRA and CRCA they will be ineligible to compete in any event until these fees and/or fines have been settled with the relevant Association.
Late entries to NRA Office will only be taken with the approval of the Committee, from Friday till Monday 12:00 noon. Late entry fee may apply.
Method of Payment:
Direct Deposit: BSB 034640 ACC: 285150 Account Name: National rodeo Association Ltd. Please use your reference number as a reference for the bank or your name and short description on deposit slip and email a copy of the deposit slip to the office. Credit card: 2% transaction fee when using a credit card Cheque or money order: Must be made payable to National Rodeo Association Ltd. and post to P.O. Box 1477, CABOOLTURE Q 4510
- Cancellations before 12 noon Monday preceding the rodeo will not incur a fine.
- Cancellations after 12 noon Monday and before 12 noon Thursday preceding the rodeo, unless otherwise stated, will incur a committee levy plus administration fee with or without a doctors/vet certificate.
- Cancellations after 12 noon Thursday preceding the rodeo will incur full payment of entry fee plus turn out fine. To medical out the competitor must supply a doctor/vet certificate within 7 days from date of rodeo or full entry fee and turn out fine will apply.
- Any un-notified cancellations will incur full entry fee and turn out fine.
- Cancellations must be done through the NRA Office or Central Entries Hotline (2 hours before the rodeo only).
- Reference number is needed when cancelling your entry, otherwise cancellations may not be accepted.
For more information please review the Central Entries Guidelines
Phone: 0754 991 700 between Wednesday 10am - 2pm and Thursday 2pm - 6pm (Only during times specified all other inquires to NRA Office).